Friday, October 17, 2008

Girls Night



We had a birthday party/sleepover at my place and what a blast! I invited all the MK girls over and we made pizzas, had cake, played sharades until we couldn't laugh any more, and then cuddled up on my bed and floor to watch a chick flick.


During the movie there were 6 of us on my bed. However, they all wanted to stay there to sleep all night. I swear, they are like a pack of puppies, they just lay all over each other. I'm great with that while movie watching or hanging out, but sleeping is another matter! So, Catie and I slipped out and slept in a different room and had beds all to ourselves.

It was a great time to reconnect after most of them had been gone all summer. I've really missed those girls and it's great to have them back!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Renee!

I just wanted to send a quick note to say hello! I cannot tell you how much I enjoy reading your blog and how much inspiration I draw from your stories. Your passion appears to be stronger than ever and I know that the people you serve are the better for it. I cannot wait for the chance to come visit. Lysl and I are expecting #3 in Feb, and we are then done!, hopefully spring after next, I can come down.

Take care of yourself. You are in my daily thoughts and prayers. I pray that He will keep you safe and that your passion never fades!

Nate V.