Sunday, October 7, 2007

The biggest pager in the world!



When I was an intern, I had to wear four pagers when I was on call. It was terrible, you were pulling up your pants all night long and when one went off, you would frantically search your waistline for the offending machine.

Now that I am out of training and into the jungles, I have traded in my pagers for a very large, fairly heavy CB radio. So, I once again have the "pants falling down all day" problem. Is there no justice in this world? Am I doomed to be forever hitching up my pants? Should I give in and start wearing suspenders???

2 comments:

Jonesy said...

Oh, you're bringing back traumatic memories! I dig the suspenders idea. When you get a pair, be sure to post a pic!

Mark said...

The call pager, the peds pager, your personal pager . . . but the worst was the code pager.

Your little ham radio is pretty sweet, however. Does it operate on a car battery? :)

Enjoying your pics and posts!