Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Attack Dog


Tonight when Jasmine climbed onto my lap on the couch, she happened to stretch up and look at herself in the mirror on the wall. Talk about freaking out! She was in attack mode! She started barking, hair standing on end and she nearly lunged for the wall. (of course the dog on the wall was barking back at her, so she was naturally upset…) I pulled her down so she couldn’t see herself, but she kept trying to get up. She was sniffing the air and barking….I nearly peed my pants I was laughing so hard. Finally I put her on the ground and she ran to the window, then the door, then sniffed all around under the mirror and tried to look up into the mirror above her head. I was still rolling with laughter and trying to get her to calm down. Finally she decided the threat was over, but for ten minutes, she would still give the occasional growl in the direction of the mirror. :)

No comments: