Sunday, March 30, 2008

Mice

Wow, I can't believe I just killed a mouse with my bare hands!!! OK, its not so bad as it sounds. I actually killed it with my fist and my flip flop....but I didn't touch the mouse directly. It's 11:30 at night and I've been chasing this darn mouse around on and off for the last half hour. It ran across my counter, then behind the stove, back on the counter....sooooo annoying. Finally I heard it under a little piece of cardboard and I just jumped up and slammed my fist down on top of the cardboard. I heard it shaking around and its tail was sticking out, so I took off my flip flop and slammed it down on the cardboard a couple times. It stopped moving so I quickly scooped it up and threw it over the balcony. I felt like shouting out to its relatives wherever they may be lurking, "let that be a lesson to you!".

Who needs a mouse trap when you have a fist and a flip flop?

No comments: